Erasmus University Scholarship Holland
The Erasmus University Scholarship Holland is sponsored by Erasmus University Rotterdam and the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science . The Scholarship is intended for international students from countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who wish to complete their Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Holland.
Erasmus University Rotterdam
Level/subject(s) of study:
Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in all subjects and faculties, except for studies at the International Institute of Social Studies (ISS). Only students of the Research Master in Philosophy and Economics are eligible for the Erasmus School of Philosophy (ESPhil).
Number of scholarships:
Scholarship value/benefits included:
its either € 5,000, € 10,000 or € 15,000 (to be decided by the faculty).
Applicants must be:
– Non-EEA nationals who are required to pay the institutional tuition fee;
– Excellent students according to the standard of the respective faculty;
– Applying for a full-time Bachelor’s or Master’s degree at Erasmus University Rotterdam;
– Students who have not obtained a diploma from an educational institution in the Netherlands; and
– Students who have never been enrolled as a full-time student at an educational institution in the Netherlands.
The application procedure differs depending on the faculty. Please check the official website for the contact of the different faculties and check with your own faculty for more information on how to apply. The deadline was 1 February 2021 for the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) and Rotterdam School of Management (RSM) and 1 May 2021 for all other faculties.
It is important that you visit the official website (link below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.