It is the dream of many students to study abroad, but due to financial obstacles, some are unable to do so. If you are looking for funding to study in the U.S., apply for the Presidential Scholarships program at San Diego State University.
The educational grant is accessible to all brilliant overseas students who intend to pursue an undergraduate degree at the university.
San Diego State University was founded in 1897 as a public research university in San Diego, California. The University offers transformative experiences for its students in the areas of research, international study, sustainability, entrepreneurship, and a wide range of student life and leadership opportunities.
Application deadline: April 1, 2021
- Institution: San Diego State University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Available Scholarships: Not Known
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken in the USA
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries of the world.
- Available Courses: Any course area in the appropriate field of study offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Candidates must be a year one student and must be an international aspirant.
Method of Application
- Application Process: All students are required to take admission to the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: If you have completed high school at the time of your application, you must upload a copy of your diploma/graduation certificate with your unofficial transcripts through the SDSU WebPortal
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must meet these criteria:
- Completion of high school/secondary level. A certified copy of graduation certificate or diploma will be required prior to enrollment at SDSU.
- A minimum U.S. comparable GPA (grade point average) of 3.0 (B grade or 80 per cent) or higher.
- Language Requirement: For those candidates whose country’s language is not English are expected to meet the university-level requirements of English through one of these:
- TOEFL – Passing score is 80 iBT/550 paper or higher.
- IELTS – Passing overall score is 6.5 or higher.
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) – Passing score is 58 or higher.
- Duolingo English Test score of 105 or higher; or
- SDSU’s American Language Institute’s Level 106 course – Must earn an overall 3.0 GPA or above.
San Diego State University will provide an educational grant of up to $40,000 over four years. The programme is available for the academic year 2021-2022.