Western Oregon University was founded in 1856 and is located in Monmouth. It is a public university dedicated to strengthening communities and transforming lives. It is a mid-sized university with an enrollment of 5,445 undergraduate students, 4,808 bachelor’s students, and 637 graduate students.
About the Scholarship:
The Oregon International Cultural Scholarship (ICSP) program is designed for international students with financial need and a strong academic record.
The Western Oregon University Scholarship began accepting international students for the 2020-2021 academic year and accepts international students with leadership skills, excellent academic performance, and exceptional needs who wish to continue their studies at the University of Oregon.
This program also includes a cultural service component. Selected candidates will receive a tuition scholarship, but in return will be required to complete a minimum of 80 hours/academic year of cultural and educational service in the state of Oregon.
Western Oregon University Scholarship Benefits:
This scholarship offers selected student tuition fees waivers ranging from 0-15 non-resident academic credit/term. The scholarship value will remain the same for each year.
- Strong academic record.
- Great communication skills.
- Financial needs.
- Demonstrate performance as well as presentation skills.
- Students shouldn’t be U.S citizens, nor eligible to receive federal financial assistance.
- Experience in taking part in cultural services.
- Admitted to the University of Oregon or at least fulfilling the admission criteria of the university.
- The deadline for the Western Oregon University International Cultural Service Scholarship is March 2, 2021.